- ISKCON Phoenix
- ISKCON B.Acceuil
- ISKCON CPD
- Rose-Belle Centre
- Baie Du Cap Centre
- Harinama Sankirtan
- Nama-Hatta Programmes
- Food for Life
- ISKCON Youth Forum
- Bhakti Music Academy
- Peace Formula Campaign
- Prison Preaching
- House Programme
- Devotional Life
- Accepting a spiritual master
- Japa Meditation
- Tulasi Devi
- Practicing at Home
- The four regulative principles
- Additional principles
- Marriage in Krishna Consciousness
- Vaishnava Songs
- House Programmes
- Saints and Incarnations
- Audio & Video
Morcellement St Andre Centre
The Morcellement St. Andre ISKCON Preaching Centre is located in a small building on the Royal Road of the village. It was opened in 2005. The presiding Deities Sri Sri Jagannath, Baladev and Subhadra were installed in 2006. Gaura-Nitai Deities named Sri Sri Nitai Jagannath Suta and Garuda - Lord Krishna's giant bird carrier are also worshipped in the centre.
Activities at the Centre
• Mangal-arati every day from 4.30 a.m to 5.00 a.m
• Gaura-arati every day from 7.00 p.m to 7.30 p.m
• Bhagavad Gita lecture on Thursdays from 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
• Srimad Bhagvatam lecture on Saturdays from 7.30 p.m. to 8.15 p.m.
• Bhakti vrksa program on Fridays from 7.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
• Music classes (vocal, harmonium, keyboard, mridanga, guitar) on Mondays from 7.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
• Sunday Feast once a month at Pamplemousses in a small temple near State Bank from 2.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
• Akhanda Kirtan every first Saturday at Sri Jagannath Mandir from 7.00 a.m till Gaura Arati at 7.00 p.m followed by Srimad Bhagavatam class.
• Snana Yatra festival, the anniversary of Lord Jagannath
• Ratha Yatra festival
• Festivals on occasions of Krsna Janmasthami, Balaram Jayanti, Gaura Purnima, Nityananda Trayodasi, Ram Nawmi, Nrsimha Caturdasi and on appearance day of vaisnava acharyas
Gurukula Classes for Children
• ISKCON Sri Jagannath Mandir, Morcellement St Andre, on Saturdays, from 2.00 p.m to 3.30 p.m. Contact: Mataji Mansa Jugoo Tel 261 0009
• Kalimay at Pamplemousses, near State Bank of Mauritius, on Saturdays, from 2.30
For more information please contact Madan Gopal Das on 243 0576 or 752 9074 or visit The Jaganath Mandir Website.